A Pleasant Ride to discover the most hidden countryside of Hoi An, seeing parts that you don’t get to see unless you are on a bicycle. 40 km ride through villages, rice fields, crossing unique traditional bamboo bridge, meet farmers working on their fields, visiting the veteran family, making sleeping mat with locals and tasty lunch served at the local family house as the local specialty. Fantastic outing day away from normal tourist attractions.
- Enjoying the beautiful scenery of rural Hoi An
- Visiting local families to learn more about their lives
- Getting away from the regular tourist attractions
- Hearing interesting stories told by our well trained local guides
- You are an out-door person, you are outgoing travelers and willing to be out of touristy area and discover something new.
- You are decent fit, you are going to cycle 40 km around stunning villages and rice fields, it is not hard as all cycling paths are flat and easy to cycle. Plenty of time to stop for visiting families and see things.
Staying in Da Nang? no worry, we can arrange a transfer from Da Nang for our trip still with little extra charge.
- Between 1- 3 peopld, we provide 4 seat car pick up / drop off: 15usd each way.
- Between 4 – 8 people, we provide a mini van pickup/dropoff: 22usd each way.
- More than 8 people, we provide a coach pick up/dropoff: 35usd each way.
For more information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for details
The perfect 40km bike ride around Hoi An starts by 8.00am (maybe varied due to seasonal weather) with our English speaking local guide. First we cycle through Cam Thanh village where VC used to hide during the war in Vietnam and known as the middle stop of Ho Chi Minh sea-trail. Crossing the river-front by newly bridge then being on stunning backroads along the river of Hoi An, witness locals working with their nets and rice fields. Plenty of chances to talk with locals, take beautiful photos.
During the tour, we will cross the only traditional bamboo bridge which is only left in Hoi An after flood in 2013. By lunch time, we will arrive in one of family who making My Quang - a local rice noodle. You get a chance to see how rice noodle made in Vietnam then enjoy a tasty bowl of noodle for your lunch. Carry on, we visit Mr Dau - a veteran who came back from the war with a leg lost in 1985, and now-a-day, he is a very popular rice wine maker. Learn his incredible history and taste traditional sprit of Rice Wine is one of the highlights of our trip. Back to the bike for another pleasant ride to Hoi An.
Notice: if you would like to take photos, please ask them politely and you will be rewarded with a beautiful Vietnamese smile!
Just 1 day with Hoi An Cycling team, you will experience a real Vietnam much more than just being on other types of traveling.