Experience a different way to visit My Son holyland of Champa kingdom which was built between 4th to 13th century. Backroaded Cycle to My Son holyland takes you through the back roads and paths, cycling around the villages, through the beautiful landscapes of Central Vietnam, and seeing the lives of local people along the way. Lunch is served at a local restaurant where we try the famous local specialty of the region.
- Cycle to My Son along the quiet roads amid beautiful scenery and enjoy beautiful countryside of Hoi An.
- Visit the holy temples of the Champa kingdom which was built between the 4th to 13th century
- Enjoy traditionally made noodles served in a local family restaurant
Who suits to this activity
- Cycling lovers who are able to cycle 40km – 55km a day.
- Culture and history exploration
- Open minded for meeting new people and new life style
What kind of bike we use
- For long distance of 45km, we are offering choice of mountain bike and city bike. Most of our cycling route are flat and quiet. But there is a couple of km is a little hill with 7% gradient.
Staying in Da Nang? No worry, we can arrange our tour “Backroaded Cycle to My Son” from Da Nang. We pick up and finish from your hotel in Da Nang.
We also can arrange private transfer for your need during your travel in Hoi An. Please visit our sister business: Hoi An Transfer Services for further information. Please mention Hoi An Cycling for your best deal of your transfers.
Back Road Cycle To My Son starts with a short ride across the Thu Bon river to Cam Kim Island where we cycle through the quiet back roads, rice fields before the first stop at a local café to sample the famous Vietnamese sweet coffee. We continue cycling along the little used route to enjoy the beautiful scenery and sample local life.
The team of Hoi An Cycling has been searching very unique backroad between the city of Hoi An with My Son holyland which ensuring you cycle on the safest roads where rare heavy vehicle and you are able to fully enjoy the stunning countryside of Hoi An
At My Son we visit the amazing temples of the Cham people to learn more about this Holy Land where the Cham people worshipped Shiva, the God of war. Your delicious lunch will be served at a local restaurant with local speciality before you are transported back to Hoi An by minibus. Finish a fantastic day with Hoi An Countryside Cycle