Cam Kim island Discovery gives you the opportunity to learn more about the beautiful landscape of the rural areas of Vietnam and the friendliness of the local people. Discover the real Hoi An with our Hoi An Cycling
- Enjoying the beautiful scenery of rural island around Hoi An.
- Meet locals at their house and taste their specialities such as rice wine, sleeping mats and rice noodle.
- Great local guide who is the link between you and humble tourists
- 15km ride through villages and rice fields this tour is suitable to all cycling experienced levels
- This tour is suitable for family who travel with kids. Kids are half price on their parent’s bike!
- This tour is suitable to travelers who love to discover the real hidden Vietnam!
Staying in Da Nang? no worry, we can arrange a transfer from Da Nang for our trip still with little extra charge.
- Between 1- 3 peopld, we provide 4 seat car pick up / drop off: 15usd each way.
- Between 4 – 8 people, we provide a mini van pickup/dropoff: 22usd each way.
- More than 8 people, we provide a coach pick up/dropoff: 35usd each way.
For more information, please email us at email@example.com for details
We will pick up you between 7.45 am - 8.00am from your hotel in Hoi An, then transfer to our bike store
Your beautiful adventure on the island starts with a short boat trip crossing the river from Hoi An.
During the tour, we will visit a number of families who make delicious My Quang noodles, home made rice wine and weave colorful straw sleeping mats. We will have plenty of time to chat with them and ask questions to learn about their history, local customs and way of life.
We will also enjoy lunch cooked by the family to experience the real taste of Hoi An. During the tour, we will also learn about the traditional farming methods, see water buffaloes and witness the fishermen setting and harvesting their nets. If you are looking for the real Hoi An, join us for this delightful morning.
Cycle tour on Cam Kim island is being the highest rated tour among our Hoi An Countryside Cycle