Experience a different way to visit My Son holyland of Champa kingdom which was built between 4th to 13th century. Backroaded Cycle to My Son holyland takes you through the back roads and paths, cycling through the beautiful landscapes of Central Vietnam, and seeing the lives of local people along the way. Lunch is served at a local restaurant where we try the famous local speciality of the region.
- Cycle along the quiet roads amid beautiful scenery
- Visit the holy temples of the Champa kingdom which was built between the 4th to 13th century
- Enjoy traditionally made noodles served in a local family restaurant
Who suits to this activity
- Cycling lovers who are able to cycle 40km – 55km a day.
- Culture and history exploration
- Open minded for meeting new people and new life style
Back Road Cycle To My Son starts with a short ride across the Thu Bon river to Cam Kim Island where we cycle through the quiet back roads, rice fields before the first stop at a local café to sample the famous Vietnamese sweet coffee. We continue cycling along the little used route to enjoy the beautiful scenery and sample local life.
The team of Hoi An Cycling has been searching very unique backroad between the city of Hoi An with My Son holyland which ensuring you cycle on the safest roads where rare heavy vehicle and you are able to fully enjoy the stunning countryside of Hoi An
At My Son we visit the amazing temples of the Cham people to learn more about this Holy Land where the Cham people worshipped Shiva, the God of war. Your delicious lunch will be served at a local restaurant with local speciality before you are transported back to Hoi An by minibus. Finish a fantastic day with Hoi An Countryside Cycle