Enjoying the local daily activities such as watering veggie garden, rowing the famous rounded bamboo boat, cycling through the rice fields and villages are the main key of this popular ride. Join our Hoi An Experience for those unique activities will be your best day ever in Hoi An!
Cycle along the quiet roads amid beautiful scenery
Visit Tra Que Vegetable village and meet and chat with the locals working in the fields.
- Meeting local families, see their daily lives, taste their tasty rice wine
- Rowing the traditional bamboo basket boat.
- 22km ride through villages and rice fields this tour is suitable to all cycling experienced levels
- This tour is suitable for family who travel with kids. Kids are half price on their parent’s bike!
- This tour is suitable to travelers who love to discover the real hidden Vietnam!
Staying in Da Nang? No worry, we can arrange our Hoi An Experience with a private transfer from Da Nang for our trip still with little extra charge.
- Between 1- 3 peopld, we provide 4 seat car pick up / drop off: 15usd each way.
- Between 4 – 8 people, we provide a mini van pickup/dropoff: 22usd each way.
- More than 8 people, we provide a coach pick up/dropoff: 35usd each way.
The transfer will be arranged by www.hoiantransferservices.com. Hoi An Cycling will be in charged to arrange your transfer if you wish us to do. You also can arrange it by yourselves.
Start your Hoi An experiences by greeting our friendly tour guide at your hotel. We then cycle a short distance to escape from the city and main roads to Tra Que village where we meet the locals working on their herb and vegetable gardens and watch and learn how the Vietnamese farm organically.
We continue our cycle ride through the rice fields, meeting local farmers along the way and seeing how friendly their water buffalo are when we have the chance to take a ride with them. We stop at the beautiful water palm area and visit a local fisherman and his family for snacks and chat to them about their lives. We then experience a ride on the traditional bamboo basket boat amidst the famous coconut palms where the Viet Cong used to hide during the War. Finally, we enjoy a leisurely cycle back to the centre of Hoi An.